Greengro Technologies ‘3-Tier Franchise Model’ Used to Develop 4.5-Acre Site for Licensed Cannabis Grow in Adelanto, Calif.
Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, has announced that the company signed a 40-year lease to develop a 4.5-acre property as part of a Cannabis Ventures Inc. (a subsidiary of Gala Global Inc. (OTC:GLAG)), cultivation franchise in Adelanto, Calif., a San Bernardino County community with commercial regulations for large-scale cannabis growing and harvesting.
Greengro’s is basing the deal on its “3-Tier Franchise Model” designed for businesses in the field of controlled environment agriculture (CEA). The three tiers are: 1) Glass Vegetable Greenhouse Franchises, 2) Glass Cannabis Ventures Inc. Franchises / Cannabis Sector, and 3) Vertical Hydrogarden Stores.
KEY INVESTMENT POINTS on GRNH:
• Negotiating deals on two real estate properties in: Santa Cruz, CA and Chino Valley, AZ. GreenGro will be able to lease turn-key solutions at each location.
• Finalizing acquisition of 51% ownership of C.E.A. company BioDynamics LLC. BioDynamics provides equipment for commercial growers and is currently valued at $2.5M.
• 2016 Q4: Raised 2.8 million for various opportunities for a turn key extract lab and a Humboldt property that has licensing already in place 1 of the first 11 issued by Humboldt county in escrow scheduled to close 1.31.17 This will bring GRNH revenues from leasing property to licensee Leasing of our all new Greenhouses.
Year-to-year Sales Review
2015 Sales Total – $569,625.00
2016 Q1 Sales – $556,515.25
2016 YTD – $1,049,005.73
• Currently adding distribution outlets to Vertical Hydrogarden’s all new Modular Gro rooms, Greenhouse Systems and Finance Arrangements.
• Signed an agreement with Canna One Advisors to become the Premier design, build, construction, equipment and and nutrient vendor. Canna One Advisors is in the business of private listings for dispensaries, collectives and cultivation sites.
• Signed exclusive agreement to provide Cannabis Ventures, Inc a complete design equipment and management services for all its Gro Facilities.
Vertical Hydrogarden, Inc. (GRNH Subsidiary)
BP Gardens (GRNH Subsidiary)
• The Glass Greenhouse offering includes a turnkey two-acre facility designed to produce up to nine million heads of lettuce per year. With an estimated per-head value of $.75, potential revenues from the production of lettuce alone could be significant. This franchise is offered with a purchase order to acquire the entirety of the produce that facility harvests.
Cannabis Ventures Inc (GRNH Subsidiary)
Company Name: PublicWire
Contact Person: Dave Donlin
Email: Send Email
Address:5850 TG Lee Blvd, Suite 300
Country: United States